How does withdrawal work and after how many days do we get to have the funds?
While Markets.Online does its utter best to ensure a prompt and quality service to all its customers, there are outside factors that are beyond the reach of the broker and which can eventually have an impact on the time that you will get your funds after having made a withdrawal request.
How does withdrawal work?
Traders must meet certain criteria to be able to withdraw funds. Amongst others, you must ensure that your trading account is not dormant. See Section 13, 14 and 16 of our Terms and Conditions for more information.
How it works:
- Make a formal withdrawal request on either our desktop or mobile platform (See our step-by-step tutorial here)
- Our compliance and finance departments will review your request to ensure you meet all the criteria
- The compliance team will also ensure that the request is genuinely from the holder of the account
- Our finance department will proceed with payment, which will be made using same method as you used for deposits
In how many days will you get your funds?
Once you have made your withdrawal request, transferring funds via debit/credit card usually take between 3 to 5 days while via wire/bank transfer take between 5 to 7 days. However, in some cases, it may take up to 21 business days, depending on:
- Whether your account is fully compliant
- On the amount you are withdrawing
- On your personal banking institution